Sunday, November 2, 2008

Friends that are more like sisters

If you are an only child you may be able to relate to this.
Last night I was having a break down. There are several things going on in life right now that are difficult for me: jobless, overweight, depressed, bad health of my mom, etc. You get the point.
Well, I don't have any siblings that I can call and have them feel the same pain. I do have wonderful, godly women in my life that are as close as any sister could be. Last night when I was in the midst of my break down my dear friend asked if she could call one of our other friends to pray. Of course my answer was yes! We prayed and talked and I felt a release.
I just want to say THANK YOU to all the sisters in Christ that uplift and encourage their sisters.
God bless!

No comments: